Diploma in physiotherapy (Technical School [Höhere Fachschule]), postgraduate study in physiotherapy science at the University of Maastricht (NL) and Zurich. Topic of the master's thesis: Psychometric properties of a measure of perceived functional capacity in chronic back pain: the spinal function sort. My primary research interest is the field of outcome measurement methods and their ability to measure clinically relevant changes.
Additional training in work hardening, evaluation of functional performance, pain education and pain management. Initiator of Swiss evidence-based physiotherapy (www.fidos.fisio.org). Co-organiser of the Clinical Research Forum.
Rehabilitation management duties
Process control for the business unit. Management of non-physician staff in the business unit. Budget control and personnel planning Designing therapeutic programmes and treatment standards. Supervision and continuing education. External representation of the business unit. Rehabilitation research in the area of work rehabilitation.
- Establishment of the Bellikon brand as a trailblazer for innovative rehabilitation
- Quality leadership for rehabilitation programmes in Switzerland
- Development of the best rehabilitation programmes by means of targeted promotion of innovation and rapid implementation
- Orientation primarily to growth, not costs (portfolio optimisation)
For the work rehabilitation business unit:
- Development of early integration measures for clients with non-specific symptoms after an accident
- Intensified cooperation with employers and referrers
- Knowledge management in the business unit via modular training for all staff members